7% GST excluded.
Jabra Engage 75 Convertible w/ Headband, Earhook & Neckband
Jabra Engage 75 Convertible
- Industry-leading wireless performance and density.
- Advanced noise-cancelling microphone for crystal-clear calls.
- All-day talk-time and integrated busylight.
- Lightweight headset weighing just 18 g.
Wireless connection for your deskphone and computer
- Speaker frequency range40 Hz-16 kHz
- Microphone frequency range100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Speaker bandwidth – music mode40 Hz to 16 kHz
- CertificationsCE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL, Bluetooth®
Fit & comfort
- Headset form factorEarhook (headband & neckband available as accessories)
Ease of use
- Intuitive audio controlAnswer/end call – Reject call – Volume control
- BusylightIntegrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a “do not disturb” signal
- Talk-timeUp to 9 hours
- Charging time30 mins for 40% charge
75 mins for 100% charge
- ConnectivityDeskphone, USB deskphone, softphone, 2x mobile (Bluetooth®)
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)2x micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
- DECT deviceYes
- Bluetooth® deviceYes, in base
- Bluetooth® version5.0
- Supported Bluetooth® modesSCO, eSCO, Sniff mode
- Supported Bluetooth® profilesHeadset, hands-free and PBAB
- Wireless rangeUp to 100m
- Headset bandwidthNarrowband and wideband.
Optimised for music (when not on a call)
- Box contentHeadset, earhook, base, power supply, USB cable, deskphone cable, documentation, Quick Start guide, accessories: headband, earhook & eargel, neckband
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)Base: 93 x 90 x 110m
Headset: 105 x 32 x 50 mm
- Headset weight18 g
- SecurityDECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
- WarrantyNorth America: 1-year limited warranty
Europe/APAC: 2-years limited warranty
- Jabra DirectYes
- Operating temperature:-10°C to + 55°C