7% GST excluded.
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo / Mono
Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets.*
- Industry-leading wireless performance and density.
- Advanced noise-cancelling microphone for crystal-clear calls.
- All-day talk-time and integrated busylight.
Wireless connection for your deskphone and computer
- Speaker frequency range40 Hz-16 kHz
- Microphone frequency range100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Speaker bandwidth – music mode40 Hz to 16 kHz
- CertificationsCE, CB, FCC, IC, NOM, NTC, EAC, PSB, ICASA, TELEC, SIRIM, ACMA, NZ Telepermit, UL
Fit & comfort
- Headset form factorHeadband, neckband available as accessories (Mono)
Ease of use
- Intuitive audio controlAnswer/end call – Reject call – Volume control
- BusylightIntegrated red light on the microphone tip and the headset, activated when on a call or manually by the user when busy, to act as a “do not disturb” signal
- Talk-timeUp to 13 hours
- Charging time30 mins for 40% charge
90 mins for 100% charge
- ConnectivityDeskphone & softphone (PC)
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc.)Micro USB, RJ-9 for handset, RJ-9 for deskphone audio, RJ-45 for AUX
- DECT deviceYes
- Bluetooth deviceNo
- Operating range (up to)Up to 150m
- Headset bandwidthNarrowband and wideband.
Optimised for music (when not on a call)
- Box contentHeadset, base, power supply, USB cable, deskphone cable, documentation, Quick Start guide
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H)Base: 93 x 90 x 106 mm
Headset: 141 x 32 x 169 mm (Duo), 147 x 32 x 169 mm (Mono)
- Headset weight82g (Duo) 56 g (Mono)
- SecurityDECT Security Step C & using FIPS-approved algorithms for key generation, payload encryption and authentication
- WarrantyNorth America: 1-year limited warranty
Europe/APAC: 2-years limited warranty
- Jabra DirectYes
- Operating temperature:-10° to + 55°C